Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Base Material:||PET||Coating:||Single Side Printing Coating|
|Ink:||Pigment And Dye Ink||Printing Type:||Screen Positive Printing|
Outline of Film:
IMATEC plate-making film is made up of premium high density polyester based (PET) transparent film and specialized layer coating imported from abroad. It owns high definition, water-proof, good ink absorption, high Dmax, and instant drying etc. superiorities. Our film is compatible for standard dye and pigment inks used for inkjet screen printing.
|Name||100mic Waterproof Inkjet Screen Printing Film|
|Suitable DPI||Above 1400|
|Support Ink||Pigment & Dye ink printing|
Rolls: 17"/24"/44"/36"/42"/50"/60" x 30m
Sheets: A4, A3 etc.
|Compatible Printer||For Epson, HP, Canon inkjet printers|
1) Advanced polyester base material
2) Matte coated surface and instant dry
3) Superior water-resistance ability
4) Accepting both dye and pigment inks
5) Excellent high resolution and definition
6) Directly factory source and accept OEM service
1. Press publishing
2. Screen printing
3. Plate making
4. Image setting
5. Color separation using
|Inkjet Printing Media List|
|Description||Weight/Thickness||Usual Sizes||Ink Support|
|Inkjet Print Canvas (Cotton/Polyester)||220gsm~410gsm||
24", 36", 42" ,44",
Eco Solvent, Laxtex Ink
|Inkjet Transparent Screen Printing Film||100mic|
|Inkjet Clear Transparent Matte Film||100mic|
|Waterproof PET Backlit Film||100mic~230mic|
|Inkjet PP Synthetic Paper||120mic~240mic|
|Self-adhesive Inkjet PP Synthetic Paper||140mic~180mic|
|Self-adhesive PVC Vinyl||120gsm~140gsm|
|Frontlit Matte Flexy Banner||430gsm|
Except above inkjet printing media, IMATEC still offer refill inks and ink cartridges for inkjet printing and large format printing, covering aqueous ink and eco solvent ink two fileds.
IMATEC offers every client free inkjet positive screen printing samples ahead of time before the order with size prepared in A4 sheets or 24"(0.610m)x3m roll. Certainly, you can inform us your other requests on sample and we'll try to meet it as possible as we can. You may refer to below useful tips regarding to samples.
1. What's transparent type you want, milky transparent or fully transparent?
2. What's water-resistant ability you need, premium waterproof or non-waterproof?
3. What's length and width of inkjet plate-making film that you want?
4. What's ink type you would like to print on inkjet plate-making film, pigment, or dye, eco solvent ink?
If you are all clear about all the 4Ws, please do not hesitate to contact us to get your sample!