|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2000 Square Meters|
|Packaging Details:||1 roll per box, 4/6/8 rolls per carton.|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 days after payment received|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, D/A, D/P, MoneyGram, PAYPAL|
|Supply Ability:||100,000 m2 per month|
|Products Name:||Resin Coated Photo Paper||Grammage:||190gsm, 240gsm, 260gsm/SQM|
|Waterproof:||100% Waterproof||Coating Technology:||Resin Coated|
|Ink Support:||Pigment Inks||Size:||24"/36"/42"/60" X30Meters|
|Printer:||Suits All Dye And Pigment Printers||Thickness:||185um, 235um, 255um|
Studio Satin Pearl Gloss Inkjet Photo Paper Resin Coated 260gsm 100% Waterproof
Premium Quality Imatec Inkjet Photo Papers
Imatec Glossy /Pearl /Satin or gloss studio finished photo papers provide a professional studio style finish to your favourite pictures.
Seven layer paper with a microporous surface & dual resin coated (RC) layers, to produce perfect colour perspective and detail representation. Studio papers offer the best finish and print life of the Imatec print range.
Imatec RC photo paper are professional inkjet papers at the highest end of photo quality papers
They are a 7 layer micropourus paper with a double resin coating (RC) which encapsulates the dye molecule to reduce fade rates as well as making prints waterproof even when using a water based dye ink.
The surface is a weave style as you would find with high end studio photographs with a satin/luster style finish. Super white, high brightness papers with perfect colour perspective and detail representation.
|Photo Paper Type||Premium Resin Coated Photo Paper|
|Surface available||Gloss, Satin, Pearl/Luster, Silky|
|Grammage||190gsm, 240gsm, 260gsm per SQM|
4R*50 sheets, A6*50 sheets, A4*20 sheets, A3*20 sheets
|OEM||OEM Packing is available|
|Sample||A4 sheets*5sheets, Minilab in 6"*10M, Rolls in 24"*5M|
Watermark: Professional Color Paper ( customized available)
Imatec Resin Coated Photo Paper Using Tips
1) The gloss / Satin / Pearl side of the sheet is the printable side
2) Avoid high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight
3) Keep the remaining paper in the original package.
4) Do not fold or roll the sheets before loading into the printer
5) Use paper as soon as possible after opening the package.
6) Avoid high-lighters, wet hands and sweat, such things may cause printed images to change color or fade
7) Use only for inkjet printers ,Print density and color may differ depending on the printer used