|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2000 Square Meters|
|Packaging Details:||1 roll per box, 4/6/8 rolls per carton.|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 days after payment received|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, D/A, D/P, MoneyGram, PAYPAL|
|Supply Ability:||100,000 m2 per month|
|Product Name:||Inkjet Screen Printing Film||Material:||PET|
|Thickness:||100 Micron||Water Resistant:||Yes|
|Compatible Inks:||Dye And Pigment Inks||Usage:||Positive Screen Printing, Plate Making|
screen print film,
screen printing inkjet film
Waterproof Transparent Inkjet Film 100um for Screen Printing and Plate Making
Imatec is a directly manufacturer for inkjet films, Our Inkjet Film with the range:
1, Waterproof Milky Inkjet Film
2, Sandy Waterproof Inkjet Film
3, Clear Inkjet Film, Non-Waterproof
4, Eco Solvent Inkjet Film
All these Screen Printing film is made of PET material, thickness in 100um, Transparent, Waterproof, Instant dry.
It is professionally used for positive screen printing, plate making, and silk screen printing.
Waterproof Transparent Inkjet Film Fast Dry For Screen Printing With Factory Price
5.High black density
10.Support high ink coverage
Thickness:100microns / 4Mil / 100um / 0.1mm
Product Thickness: 132 micron /5.2 mil
Black Density: >2.5
|Printing Ink||Pigment inks and Dye Inks|
|Surface||MilkyTranparency, Clear Transparency, Sandy etc|
|Standard Size||17"/24”/36”/42”/44”/50”/54"/60” x30m|
|Sample||A4 size or 24"x3m rolls for free of charge|
|Usage||Imagesetting, Screen Printing, Positive Printing, proofing etc|
1) No ink spreading & No stripping
2) Water resistant & Instant dry
3) Superb high resolution and definition
4) Translucent and milky transparent inkjet film
5) Good ink absorption for all quality pigment ink and dye ink printing
6) Directly factory source and OEM service is accepted
1. Silk screen printing
2. Plate making
3. Positive screen printing
4. Image setting
5. Advertising printing
The Inkjet Screen Printing Film can do black, white and color print of plate-making in aspects of newspapers, books, screen, trademarks and textile printing.
Each roll with individul packing, with end cap two side.
Mak each rolls in carton Box, 4 Boxes load in 1 bigger cartrons outerside
Pallet packing for sea shipping, make sure the goods in your hands 100% safety
How to Print the Inkjet Film:
1) Always use high resolution images for best results. 1440dpi for line images, lower is ok for halftone work.
2)Make sure that the film loaded correctly - the coated side face-up under the print head, always print on the sticky side of the film.
3)Always use the highest resolution you can.
4)Always print with inkjet printers.
5)Always print with water based dye and pigment ink.
6)Ink Density - adjust the amount of ink to ensure maximum density while still drying.
7)Drying time - in most cases the ink will be touch dry as the film comes out of the printer. Please leave the Stencil Film alone before completely dry. The completely dry time related to the room temperature and relative humidity.
1) Storage temperature should be less than 30℃.
2) Storage relative humidity should be 30%-70%.
3) The unprinted Stencil Film should be kept in original package.
4) Keep away from acid,alkali and other harmful gases.
5) Keep away from floor and wall more than 1.5 meters when packed.
6) The Stencil Film should avoide sunshine,damp,great pressure and strike.
7) The Stencil Film should be keep away from pollutant and combustibles.
Other Inkjet Media:
|Premium RC Photo Paper (Glossy Photo Paper, Luster Photo Paper, Satin Photo Paper, Wove)|
|Inkjet Cotton Canvas / Inkjet Polyester Canvas|
|Inkjet Medical Films, X-Ray Film Blue base|
|Inkjet PP Synthetic Paper|
|Self Adhesive Paper|
|Wide Format Inks for Canon, Epson, HP, Roland etc|
We understand that it's most important to care about the requirements of clients according to clients' markets. We are always focusing more on it. We can do it well as always. We hope that we can accompany with clients together for further developing.
Contact Person: David